Communing with the Ancestors / Grimassi
Explore the realm of the ancestors with author and Pagan scholar Raven Grimassi. In this fascinating and far-ranging guide, you will learn practices and rituals both ancient and new for communing with the ancestors, specifically:
- How to build shrines and altars and make offerings.
- Where to find and work with sacred sites, power places, and special portals to the ancients.
- Guided imagery that will take you into the “Cavern of the Ancestors,” the spiritual corridor where the ancestors can be directly approached.
- How to access the Spirit-Rider, an ancestor that can travel between the realms of mortals and ancients.
- How to see and understand the restless dead who remain bound to the Earth realms.
- The role of reincarnation in the soul’s relationship to ancestral lineage.
- Plus some of the extraordinary folklore, legend, and superstition surrounding the topic.
3 in stock